- After your order has been placed African Baroque will send you an invoice which includes shipping and handling fees.
- Items will be reserved for one week (7 days) to allow for payment.
- Orders not confirmed within one week (7 days) will be cancelled.
- Please check that all the details on your order request are correct. This includes full name, shipping address, email address and product details.
- African Baroque accepts no responsibility for problems arising should such details be incorrectly provided.
Shipping and Handling:
- Postage, courier and delivery costs are not included in the price of the pieces.
- Orders within South Africa incur a courier and handling fee of R125 and should not take longer than overnight to main areas and 2-3 working days to outlying areas. This fee does not apply to orders valued over R1,500.
- International Orders: A shipping and handling fee of USD15 will be included in your invoice. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE PAYMENT BEFORE RECEIVING THE FULL INVOICE.
- International orders are delivered by SA Postal Services using track and trace. This takes between 5 and 10 days to most destinations.
- Once your parcel has been shipped you will receive the tracking number by email.
- African Baroque also uses DHL door to door courier service if you would prefer this option. This takes approximately 4 working days.
- African Baroque aims to process your order within 48 hours of it being placed, excluding public holidays and weekends.
- Once an order has been shipped it is in the postal service. African Baroque does not accept liability for any errors made by these services.
- International orders to be paid via Paypal.
- Orders within South Africa to be paid by EFT.
- Orders will be delivered when the full invoice amount reflects in our bank account. African Baroque has the right to hold delivery of an order until the account is settled in full.
- If for some reason you are not happy with the item you have purchased you may return it within seven days of receipt.
- Return postage is at the cost of the customer.
- Items returned must be unused, unworn, undamaged and properly packaged.
- A store credit will be given for any returned item .
- African Baroque recommends using registered mail or courier as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in the post.
- You may also be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies vary widely from state to state and country to country. Therefore I suggest that you check the requirements in your country before placing an order. African Baroque will not be liable for any custom or import duties. Customized developments are for the buyers account.
If your currency does not reflect on the converter follow this link for online currency conversions