How are items shipped internationally?
- Nowadays we prefer to use FedEx which takes between 5 and 10 days to reach most destinations. It is fully trackable.
How to place an international order?
- Click on the “enquire about this product” button.
- This will take you to an enquiry email form.
- You’ll be asked to fill in your name, shipping address and contact details.
- We will respond with an quote/invoice that includes courier costs.
- If you experience any difficulties, please contact me for assistance via the contact page.
- Items will be reserved for 3 days from date of invoicing to allow for payment.
What is the cost of international shipping?
- Courier costs depend on the weight and size or your order.
- This calculated when we receive your enquiry.
- You choose whether to proceed.
Will customs duties apply to my purchase?
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. You may be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. It is recommended that you check the requirements in your country before placing an order.
- African Baroque will not be liable for any custom or import duties.
What information must I provide when placing an order?
- We will need your:
- full name
- shipping address
- postal code
- email address
- telephone number
- product detail/s (necklace name, earring number)
- African Baroque accepts no responsibility for problems arising should such details be incorrectly provided.
How do I place a South African order ?
- Please email us for a price in South African Rands and to arrange collection/courier.
- EFT is the preferred method of payment within South Africa.
I live in Cape Town. Is it possible to collect my purchase directly from your studio?
You may collect your parcel from the studio by prior arrangement.
How much does it cost to have an adornment delivered in South Africa?
- We use The Courier Guy to deliver all local orders.
- On average it costs us R250 to deliver nationally.
- If you live in the Cape Town area you are welcome to arrange collection from our studio in Noordhoek.
When can I expect to receive my parcel?
- The courier service generally takes about 5 days to most international destinations although very occasionally it can take longer.
- African Baroque aims to process your order within 48 hours of it being placed, excluding public holidays and weekends.
- Orders will be packed and delivered when the full invoice amount reflects in our bank account.
- African Baroque has the right to hold delivery of an order until the account is settled in full.
- African Baroque does not accept liability for orders once an order has been shipped.
What happens if I’m not happy with my purchase?
- In the unlikely situation that you are not happy with the item you have purchased you may return it within seven days of receipt.
- Return postage is at your expense.
- Items returned must be unused, unworn, undamaged and properly packaged.
- A store credit will be given for any returned item .
Do you offer wholesale prices?
- Yes we do and we look forward to discussing your needs with you.
Your prices are in USD. How do I know what the cost will be in my own currency?
- Please use the handy currency converter at the bottom right hand side of the home page.
- This serves as an approximate indicator and changes constantly.